Selection base on Shooting Accomplishments:
- Must have been an active member of NSCA and ISCA.
- Must have been selected at least five (5) times to the Indiana All-State team or NSCA teams (Open or Concurrent).
Note: An exception to criteria 2 above can be granted for those whose shooting career was shortened due to death, illness or disability.
- Major career wins (National Championship titles, U.S. Open titles, ISCA titles and titles at shoots with more than 200 registered shooters.
- Consideration will be given for performance in NSCA 5-Stand and FITASC competitions.
Selection based on “Contributions to the Sport”:
ISCA Contributions Service Award
This award is presented to an individual member who has made significant contributions to ISCA. There are no minimum criteria for this nomination.
Selection based on “Contributions to the involvement of Young Shooters”:
ISCA Young Shooters Service Award
This award is presented to an individual member who has made significant contributions to the youth programs of the NSCA and ISCA. There are no minimum criteria for this nomination.
Sportsmanship of the candidate will be major consideration in the shooting “Accomplishment” and “Service” categories.
The approved criteria and nominating procedure will be found on the ISCA website or other means approved by the ISCA Board of Directors. Submissions must be made to the ISCA by January 1st in order for the candidate to be considered for induction at the next State Shoot. The ISCA Board, or any Hall of Fame Committee it may organize, will retain all nominations and consider them for a period of three (3) years, after which time the nominee’s name will be removed from the list of candidates for induction o the Hall of Fame; however, an individual’s name may be re-submitted at a future date for reconsideration.
- Upon receipt of the nominees’ nomination form, the President of the ISCA, or the Committee Chairman of any Hall of Fame Committee the ISCA may establish, will place the names on a written ballot in alphabetical order by group. The ballot will be distributed to the ISCA Board members on or before April 1st of each year for discussion and voting.
- When counting votes, the nominee must have at least a majority vote of seven (7) members of the ISCA Board to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- A maximum of three (3) Shooter Accomplishment, one (1) Contribution Service Award and one (1) Youth Shooting Service Award can be selected and inducted in any one calendar year.
Content coming soon